nextCBD™ is an encapsulation technology that is applied to American grown agricultural hemp. This patented encapsulation makes our nextCBD™ up to 15X more bioavailable and provides vastly superior performance, far beyond that of ordinary CBD. Our technology is protected by 11 patents, several studies and enhances the transport of CBD to the bloodstream. This makes nextCBD™ the only CBD on the market that can make such bioavailability claims.
Typically, as much as 95 percent of ordinary CBD is destroyed on its way to the bloodstream. Then, only a fraction of what gets there yields any effects. Without efficient Total Bioavailability™, ordinary CBD products are of limited use.
Studies show that CBD coupled with our exclusive nextCBD Technology™ does not degrade in the stomach, as does ordinary CBD. Our patent protected technology enhances the transport of CBD to the bloodstream to help improve health and longevity.
nextCBD supplies the growing worldwide demand high quality standards; our products meet Good Agricultural Practices (GAP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Environment, Health and Safety (EHS), and Kosher standards.
Ordinary CBD products vs. nextCBD Technology™
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Product features for nextCBD™
- 15X times more bioavailable than ordinary CBD
- Bio-enhanced using patented ‘liquid structure technology’
- nextCBD™ is protected by 11 worldwide patents
- Patented encapsulation amplifies ability to get CBD into the bloodstream
- Rapid acting
- Fully Water soluble
- Does not contain THC
- Resists heat, capable of being infused in homogenized beverage
- Sought after by customers who want the full potential of bioavailable hemp-derived CBD products
- With nextCBD™ you get more of what you are paying for
Quality nextCBD™ is Produced to High Quality Standards Including:
- Meet Good Agricultural Practices (GAP)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Kosher standards
14100 McCormick Dr.
Tampa, FL 33626